Riot - Civil Unrest
|This article is a stub. You can help RIOT - Civil Unrest Wiki by .|
RIOT – Civil Unrest is the highly anticipated real-time strategy game that places the player right in the heart of some of the world’s most fractious riots -Indignados (Spain), Arab Spring (Egypt), Keratea (Greece) and NoTAV (Italy) (see: Campaigns). Already heavily backed on Steam Greenlight, RIOT – Civil Unrest is coming to Steam this year.
This game will be available early in 2017 on
- Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Leonard Menchiari , Marco Agricola
- Publisher: Merge Games
- Release Date: 2017
- Official Site:
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical, Ballistic, Arrest and Plain Clothes squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannon, snatch squads and others.
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Leaders, Agitators, Rioters (armed and passive) and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media. (read more: Items)